National Health Care Supply Chain Week | October 2-8
Every October, AHRMM sponsors National Health Care Supply Chain Week to recognize and honor honoring healthcare supply chain professionals for their outstanding contributions to health care and the overall success of the supply chain.
Through National Health Care Supply Chain Week, AHRMM provides an opportunity to recognize and celebrate hard-working health care supply chain professionals for their selfless dedication to high-quality patient care and exceptional contributions to their health care organizations and communities.
This year, National Health Care Supply Chain Week is October 2-8, 2022 with the theme: Leveraging Collaboration, Driving Innovation.
National Health Care Supply Chain Week (SC Week), October 2-8, 2022, is an opportunity to recognize the importance of the health care supply chain professionals and honor them for their exceptional contributions to patient care and the innovative ways in which they support their health care organizations and communities.
See more how you can get involved.
The Importance of a Clinically Integrated Supply Chain
A clinically integrated supply chain utilizes data in an expansive way. In addition to using it to make product decisions, they look to data to determine trends and hone in on areas where there is waste and inefficiency in the supply chain that will ultimately impact the patient experience. Join AHRMM today to Learn More.
A few ways you can honor your staff in celebration of Supply Chain Week
- Honor your Supply Chain Director with an electronic card or just say Thank You.
- Pay for your staff to obtain the Certified Materials & Resource Professional certification.
- Reward your staff with AHRMM membership.
- Put up your agenda for the week that lists the special virtual events you have planned for your department and invite other departments to the celebrations.
- Invite staff to virtual lunch pizza party and send them electronic gift cards to order food.
- Create a virtual Supply Chain Trivia Game. Involve your staff and create questions and answers about work your department does, everyday activities, words associated with supply chain.
- Create a virtual Scavenger Hunt involving words associated with supply chain and each day select a winner who will receive a prize.
- Have a virtual Supply Chain Olympics Games: Each day offer a different fun program.
- Put up a table in the lobby or other designated public area in your facility showcasing pictures of all staff members and the activities they do.
- Send an individual, electronic Thank You card to each supply chain professional.