2018 Chicago Metro Chapter of AHRMM Spring Educational Meeting and Vendor Fair
Scott C. Clausen, MBA
Principal, Large Enterprise – Healthcare
“CHANGING DYNAMICS OF THE HEALTHCARE SUPPLY CHAIN”
Scott has spent his entire career in medical sales and sales leadership. Before joining Amazon Business in August 2017, Scott was the Vice President of Service Delivery at UHC (now Vizient), where he led the commercial sales team, responsible for all member and supplier-facing relations, including the oversight and deployment of UHC’s Supply Chain Solutions. Prior to UHC, Scott was VP of North America Sales for Ansell Healthcare, the largest glove company in the world, and brings a legacy of leading high performing sales teams. At Amazon Business, Scott is helping driving adoption of Amazon Business among the nation’s largest IDNs across the country.
Vice President, Strategic Sourcing & Transformation
“The need for supply chain transformation”
Ed Hisscock is a Healthcare Supply Chain Practitioner. He has spent over 25 years serving in the supply chain and IT disciplines with fortune 50 companies, healthcare supplier and healthcare provider organizations. Ed has founded two healthcare companies and personally served over 100 healthcare provider organizations in the US and Europe. He is the Vice President of Strategic Sourcing and Transformation Officer for Non-Labor Spend at Trinity Health, a leading catholic healthcare ministry. Ed holds an Engineering degree in Electronics, a Bachelors degree in Behavioral Science, and a Master’s degree in Supply Chain from Michigan State University.
The Chicago Chapter of AHRMM is excited to be having our Spring Educational Meeting and Vendor Fair on March 29th, 2018 at Eaglewood Resort in Itasca again. Eaglewood provides an excellent venue for both Education and Networking.
Additional information on the meeting will be available early next year and we hope you block off that date on your calendar and join us!
Thursday, March 29, 2018
7:30am – 2:00pm
1401 Nordic Road
Itasca, IL 60143
2017 AHRMM Chicago Chapter 3rd Annual Showcase Series of Hospital Tours.
Schedule of Events
- 8:30 – 9:00am – Registration with continental breakfast
- 9:00 – 9:15am – Introduction and Welcome from President Debbie Schmidt
- 9:15 – 9:30am – Jon Stegner, VP of Supply Chain and Logistics (Topic: UCM Overview and Supply Chain Overview)
- 9:30 – 9:45am – Greg Horner, VP of Operational Excellence (Topic: Lean Transformation in Healthcare)
- 9:45 – 10:00am – Break
- 10:00 – 10:10am – Supply Chain Operations Video
- 10:15 – 10:25am – Nas Atanas, Director of Supply Chain Operations Presentation
- 10:25 – 10:30am – Lab Transformation Video
- 10:30 – 10:50am – Eric Tritch, Executive Director Strategic Sourcing (Topic: VAT Process at UCM)
- 11:00 – 12:00pm – Facility Tour
- 12:00pm – Lunch / Networking
The Chicago Metro Chapter of AHRMM invites you to attend our third annual Showcase Series of Hospital Tours. Join us for a tour in historic Hyde Park at The University of Chicago Medicine, one of the leading academic institutions since 1927.
Friday, October 27, 2017
8:30am – 1:00pm
University of Chicago Medicine
5841 S. Maryland Ave.
Chicago, IL 60637
2017 Chicago Metro Chapter of AHRMM Summer Event
Chicago Metro Chapter of AHRMM hosted the 2017 Summer Event and Outing at Orchard Valley Country Club.
Our Summer Event and Outing provided all attendees with:
- Great networking opportunities
- An enjoyable course for all skill levels
- Raffle prices for all attendees
Friday August 18, 2017
11:30am – 7:00pm
2411 W. Illinois Ave.
Aurora, Illinois 60506
2017 Chicago Metro Chapter of AHRMM Spring Educational Meeting and Vendor Fair
Chicago Metro Chapter of AHRMM hosted the Spring Educational Meeting and Vendor Fair at Eaglewood Resort.
Our spring meeting had our yearly vendor fair and we hosted 2 speakers:
- Anthony J. Montagnolo – Chief Operating Officer and Executive Vice President – ECRI Institute
- “Communicating with the C-Suite”
- John Strong – President – Greenhealth Management
- “Supply Chain Landscape & Impact on Supply Chain.”