2017 AHRMM Chicago Chapter 3rd Annual Showcase Series of Hospital Tours.
Schedule of Events
- 8:30 – 9:00am – Registration with continental breakfast
- 9:00 – 9:15am – Introduction and Welcome from President Debbie Schmidt
- 9:15 – 9:30am – Jon Stegner, VP of Supply Chain and Logistics (Topic: UCM Overview and Supply Chain Overview)
- 9:30 – 9:45am – Greg Horner, VP of Operational Excellence (Topic: Lean Transformation in Healthcare)
- 9:45 – 10:00am – Break
- 10:00 – 10:10am – Supply Chain Operations Video
- 10:15 – 10:25am – Nas Atanas, Director of Supply Chain Operations Presentation
- 10:25 – 10:30am – Lab Transformation Video
- 10:30 – 10:50am – Eric Tritch, Executive Director Strategic Sourcing (Topic: VAT Process at UCM)
- 11:00 – 12:00pm – Facility Tour
- 12:00pm – Lunch / Networking
The Chicago Metro Chapter of AHRMM invites you to attend our third annual Showcase Series of Hospital Tours. Join us for a tour in historic Hyde Park at The University of Chicago Medicine, one of the leading academic institutions since 1927.
Friday, October 27, 2017
8:30am – 1:00pm
University of Chicago Medicine
5841 S. Maryland Ave.
Chicago, IL 60637
This event will be available to healthcare professionals and suppliers at no charge.
There will be a maximum number of attendees for this event so we encourage you to register immediately.
2017 Chicago Metro Chapter of AHRMM Summer Event
Chicago Metro Chapter of AHRMM hosted the 2017 Summer Event and Outing at Orchard Valley Country Club.
Our Summer Event and Outing provided all attendees with:
- Great networking opportunities
- An enjoyable course for all skill levels
- Raffle prices for all attendees
Friday August 18, 2017
11:30am – 7:00pm
2411 W. Illinois Ave.
Aurora, Illinois 60506
2017 Chicago Metro Chapter of AHRMM Spring Educational Meeting and Vendor Fair
Chicago Metro Chapter of AHRMM hosted the Spring Educational Meeting and Vendor Fair at Eaglewood Resort.
Our spring meeting had our yearly vendor fair and we hosted 2 speakers:
- Anthony J. Montagnolo – Chief Operating Officer and Executive Vice President – ECRI Institute
- “Communicating with the C-Suite”
- John Strong – President – Greenhealth Management
- “Supply Chain Landscape & Impact on Supply Chain.”